South Korea regulations and restrictions
There are a few things to bear in mind when sending SMS messages to (and within) South Korea regarding format and pricing. See these and additional sending regulations in the table below, or visit the Korea Communications Commission online for more information.
It is a good idea to work with a sales advisor to ensure compliancy with all SMS regulations.
|Sender ID|| The following Sender ID restrictions apply:
- Sender ID must not be alphanumeric.
- Numeric Sender IDs can be used.
- Dedicated local long numbers can be provided at a fixed fee per month and a different message cost.
- When using Korean characters, maximum message length for a single part is 40 characters. Standard message price applies.
- Chinese characters and binary are not supported.